An established iGaming client based in Prague is seeking the hire of an SEO Growth Marketing Manager with significant search marketing experience.
• Be a creative tech-savvy, strategic marketer who can take our SEO in a new directions; someone who can identify challenges and then deliver plans and strategies to grow the brand’s reach.
• Be a creative self-starter who will bring marketing ideas and plans to the table.
• Maintain exceptional attention to detail and have high standards of quality on all work produced.
• Thrive in an environment where the pace is quick; collaboration, autonomy, and creativity are essential; goals are shared; and passion, commitment, and hard work are needed to effectively transform visions and concepts into realities and results.
• Data Tracking and Analytics
• Behavioral Psychology Analysis.
• Refine and Define Audience – setting audience criteria for new and returning visitors
• Uncover growth opportunities, as well as conduct research into new initiatives.
• Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to disseminate content to meet objectives, including but not limited to case studies, infographics, videos, reports, white papers, etc.
• Growth of APV from SEO
• A/B Testing, content and other aspect of the SEO pages
• Creative Copy Writing ideas and content optimization
• Improve CTR’s and CTA’s. Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our SEO marketing activity converts to customers, and continually refine to improve results.
• Testing incremental updates to impact overall SEO funnel
• Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content
• Tracking and improving important SEO metrics, including organic traffic, conversion rates and behavioral metrics
• Find new content ideas for organic links etc
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Strong understanding of Marketing.
• Familiar with the SEO process.
• Extensive digital marketing abilities.
• Experience identifying opportunities for audience growth.
• Ability to capture data and analytics to measure performance and suggest alterations to the strategy moving forward.
• Highly organized and attentive to details.
• Propose new ideas, make recommendations to improve processes, and identify new market opportunities.
• Expertise in Content improvements and content ideation following deep analytical research
• Expertise in Google Analytics, Hit-map tools
• Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
• Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices