An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Live and Social Casino Manager to be directly involved in the continued success of family owned group of companies. This opportunity is open to individuals with experience gained within the iGaming industry, preferably within a regulated market.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
• Own the development, build, and launch of our live-casino product vertical, working closely with our technology partners and market leading 3rd party providers
• Support the Head of Casino in defining the live casino product strategy and work with B2B, front end and marketing teams to deliver a market leading customer proposition
• Collaborate with the marketing team to align product and marketing initiatives – manage KPIs and drive revenue growth of the product
• Create a competitive and compliant live-casino product in other territories, in line with market opportunities and business strategy
• Management of the established and popular Social Casino product, developing the proposition and driving continued growth, is also your goal
• Identify opportunities to increase engagement and monetise customers and also agree a prioritised product roadmap and lead delivery