If you have experience as a Marketing Director and are passionate about online casinos, you now have the opportunity to work for a large and successful international Casino in Switzerland that is looking for talent to expand their online operations. Previous Online Casino experience and fluent frennch or german speaker required.
1. Organisational structure
The Marketing Director reports directly to the Online Gaming Director
The Marketing manager's goal is to increase sales and generate revenue. He oversees marketing initiatives and manages the traffic, CRM, e-merchandising teams, etc. He ensures the coherence of the projects and guarantees the identity of the brand. He manages the promotional resources put in place and the evolution of the company's distribution channels.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the CEO to define the company's marketing strategy, objectives, values to be conveyed, brand image, offer, storytelling...
- Management and allocation of marketing budgets, elaboration of media plans, follow-up and reporting of actions according to set objectives
- Management of the different teams: distribution of tasks, deployment of the marketing strategy in place
- Adaptation to new consumer habits and needs, consumer analysis, updating of techniques to be used in accordance with current trends
- Management of the evolution of distribution channels
- Management of the digital transition: development of new communication channels, use of social networks, digital advertising, etc.
4. Required qualifications
- 5 - 7 years experience required
- 5 years in a business school or university equivalent
- Mastery of marketing techniques and tools
- Ability to negotiate
- Be very reactive, without losing your organizational skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be creative, propose original campaigns and take initiatives