If you have experience in CRM and are passionate about online casinos, you now have the opportunity to work for a large and successful international Casino in Switzerland that is looking for talent to expand their online operations. Previous Online Casino experience and fluent frennch or german speaker required.
1. Organisational structure
The Head of CRM/VIP is directly subordinate to the Marketing Manager.
The Head of CRM/VIP sets up a customer relationship program through a recruitment and loyalty program. The Head of CRM/VIP will play an important central role in coordinating with other areas such as design, marketing, CS as well as specialists from our online team.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop the CRM team
- Strategic promotional planning: developing, planning and implementing promotions and campaigns aimed at reducing churn and increasing yield
- Driving strategic requirements for best practice retention, loyalty tools and processes
-Ensuring that promotions comply with Swiss regulations and that they are attractive and profitableAnalyser et optimiser les performances des campagnes
-Propose marketing and product initiatives as required
-Analyze and optimize campaign performance
-Lead your own customer relationship management strategy
4. Required qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience required in a strategic CRM or online marketing role Expérience en leadership et de gestion (de préférence dans le secteur de jeux vidéo)
-Hands-on experience and excellent communication, cooperation and coordination skills
- Experience with advanced computer tools for marketing automation such as online tracking tools and associated software (SPSS, SPAD...)
- Knowledge of casino games
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Professional level of French is required. Additional language skills such as German and English are considered valuable
- Experience with marketing execution across verticals (email, website, social media) would be an advantage
- A good understanding of the most important KPIs in marketing such as CPA, conversion rate, ARPU and others is an advantage.
- Experience with Google Drive, Google Docs and with basic CMS systems
- A good creative eye for graphics and design