If you are a product owner who is passionate about online casinos, you now have the opportunity to work for a large and successful international Casino in Switzerland that is looking for talent to expand their online operations. Previous Online Casino experience and fluent frennch or german speaker required.
1. Organisational structure
The Product Owner reports directly to the CTO.
The Product Owner is responsible for managing the product backlog, minimum viable product as well as gathering needs and defining acceptance criteria. They will work closely with internal/externals stakeholders and development teams. They must be reasonably competent to be able to understand the developments done, and to prioritize and work accordingly. The Product Owner is comfortable allowing the development teams to come up with the different solutions and to challenge the need, while being the proxy for the business.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Prepare backlog of user stories and all related functionalities.
- Communicate and clarify feature requirements.
- Working with the stakeholders to prioritize user stories to maximize value.
- Documenting progress on work completed for feedback to the business.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables.
- Creation of documentation such as user guides for the relevant business stakeholders
4. Required qualifications
- 3 years of experience as Software Product Owner, Software Project Manager or equivalent.
-Experience of managing a product backlog.
- Experience in estimating the value of software features, and in cost-benefit analysis.
- Proven experience of working in an agile environment, ideally Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- An understanding of software development and design.
- A strong analytical mind set.