If you are experienced in Customer Support and passionate about online casinos, you now have the opportunity to work for a large and successful international Casino in Switzerland that is looking for talent to expand their online operations.
1. Organisational structure
The Customer Service Manager reports directly to the Director of Online Gaming.
The Customer Service Manager implements a customer relationship program via a recruitment and loyalty program.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy design
- Manage loyalty programs
- Establish the profile of target populations through a segmentation of the customer database
- Identify loyalty channels (mail, e-mail, telephone qualification...) and evaluate their performance
- Manage the design of commercial communication media (print and / or web): newsletter, satisfaction survey ... Elaboration and setting up
- Build a network of business partners
- Negotiate offers, discounts, benefits and incentives with existing partners
- Prospecting for new partnerships with actors likely to be interested in joining the loyalty program. Tool management
- Coordinate and improve CRM tools
- Participate in technical development projects in conjunction with the IT department (CRM IS, database rental, etc.)
- Supervise the cleaning and regular updating of the database
4. Required qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience required
- Segmentation and analysis of churn (or contract termination),
- Knowledge of online tracking tools
- Mastery of associated software: SPSS, SPAD, ...
- Skills in marketing research (direct, on-line-tracking) and in the commercial field (quality of service / customer relations).
- Complementary skills: photo retouching, web design...