BettingJobs are working with a successful iGaming company within the lottery space who are searching for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team. Please apply today for a confidential discussion.
You will be joining a growing, successful E-gaming company. This is a fun, tech focused environment where we have fostered a nice company culture. The position offers a serious technical challenge, the opportunity to be part of the company’s growth story and an enjoyable environment.
We are seeking a web developer to join our expanding team as the business is rapidly growing. You will be required to implement functionality as required for a new build website and maintenance of existing sites and processes. This role will take responsibility for end to end delivery of complex development including technical requirements review, development and testing. You will require strong technical skills, the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all departments and also external parties.
• Developing our websites and processes.
• Ensure implementation of deliverables to the sites and/or processes are as per business requirements
• Identify innovative techniques to reduce delivery time of development and ensure excellent user experience
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency and code defects.
• BSc in Computer Science
• Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
• Strong understanding in C#, MVC, WebApi, WCF, jQuery and T-SQL
• Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of OOP design techniques
• Strong understanding of design patterns and architecture, methodologies and implementation
• Working knowledge of using HTML5, CSS, XML and JSON
• Ability to build CSS and HTML from the ground up.
• Working knowledge of ECMA Script and the various versions of the official spec.
• Working knowledge in Vue.js / React beneficial
• Experience working with Bootstrap
• Experience using version control such as GIT
• Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
• Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus
• 3 years + experience in full-stack web development
• Desire to think out of the box and investigate new approaches/technologies to achieve the required goals.
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Communication with key contacts and business areas is vital.
• Optimisation techniques are essential as the user experience is at the forefront of our development.