Bettingjobs is working with a leading Gaming operator who are now seeking to grow their Malta based team with the addition of an Organisational Development Business Partner.
Purpose of the role:
The OD Business Partner will work alongside the HR & OE Manager and Senior OD Business Partners to implement OD initiatives based on the needs of stakeholders, in alignment with business values, goals and regulatory and legislative requirements. As an OD Partner you will, also oversee the creating and delivery of all technical training requirements across departments and brands.
• Drive the delivery of the overall OD strategy
• Supporting the Senior OD Partners in delivering bespoke initiatives to support HRBP Manager Strategy
• Working with the HR & OE Manager and Senior OD Partners in the successful implementation of OD workstreams across all locations
• Support the Senior OD Partners in identifying opportunities to improve performance and capability within business areas, with a focus on developing manager capability and behaviours
• Shape the services offered in OD to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders includes identifying growth initiatives, partnership working and employee engagement
• Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships to ensure all learning and business objectives are met
• Take full ownership of the monthly induction programme including keeping content relevant and updated while managing key stakeholder relationships
• Ensure all employees receive a great onboarding experience through customer service and the efficient coordination of activities
• Providing innovative support to onboarding and induction programmes
• Facilitate induction and bootcamp sessions as required
• Devise technical training programs according to organisational requirements
• Capture systems and technical knowledge within the business and translate into technical training programmes and eLearning
• Proven experience of creating and delivering learning and or eLearning initiatives
• Proven experience of creating and delivering Technical training content and material
• Experience of creating training material for both face to face and eLearning
• Experience of delivering virtual training
• Technical Proficiency - bespoke systems, MS Office etc.
• Previous experience measuring ROI, ensuring projects are efficiently implemented within the organisation
• Experience of conducting one-to-one, e-learning courses, classroom training
• A passion for people development or training and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly
• Technical proficiency - customised systems, MS Office etc.