A major international gaming and betting firm is seeking the hire of a highly-experienced product expert to take on a senior management position within their growing operation in Bulgaria.
• Leading your Product and Design teams in delivering exceptional quality across a wide range of B2B and B2C capabilities.
• Defining the long-term strategy for Customer products and Design/UX with your team and stakeholders, articulating and managing dependencies.
• Balancing this with room to source and test exciting new opportunities, whilst championing an iterative approach to creating value for our customers.
• Managing both front-end products as well as their uptime, service, stability, scalability, cost and compliance.
• Fostering a continuous improvement culture across your area and, through the use of data, insight and delivery metrics, providing actionable information and insight to help drive key decisions and improve delivery efficiency and throughput.
Required Experience & Skills:
● 5+ years in Product role, preferred in leadership roles
● Proven experience developing and executing Product strategy
● Experienced in the gambling industry
● History of decision-making based on business metrics
● Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• Has worked on player management functionality in past roles.
• Has worked on payments platform and integrations in past roles.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Russian and Bulgarian language proficiency is advantageous.