A major international gaming firm, growing across multiple markets, is seeking the hire of experienced Product Managers as they continue to expand their operations. The role can be taken remotely, or working closely with international offices across Europe or South Africa.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in mid to large scale B2C or B2B2C organisations. The Product Manager will be assigned to and be responsible for a specific product area in a team of other Product Managers reporting to the Product Director, namely Gaming Integrations, Data or Frontend/Customer Experience.
· Driving delivery for new/enhancing existing Casino websites, internal tools and ancillary products.
· Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions.
· Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes and tools to build and improve the project/product delivery capability.
· Track and report on project/programme performance.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· In-depth knowledge of the Gaming/Gambling Products and the designated product area.
· 4 years plus of Product Management experience within iGaming, preferably in the B2C space.
· Ability to translate company and business strategy into the product vision.
· Full ownership in delivering outstanding and quality products, the ROI of each product delivered and responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for the assigned product area.
· Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for the assigned product area whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market's need.
· Ability to translate B2C thinking, features and functionality into a packaged B2B offering.
· Working together with other product managers and the product director on ensuring alignment and homogeneity in line with broader product vision.
· Clearly communicate the product area strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators.
· Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of the designated product area.
· Experience working with data analysis tools.
· Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework.
· Experience using Jira/Confluence and similar tools.
· Familiarity with APIs.
· Project and/or Product Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other)