BettingJobs are working with an extremely fast growing iGaming business based in Malta, they have a successful affiliate operation as well as recently launching their first online casino. They are searching for a UI/UX Designer to join their team, ideally this role be part of the Malta team however they will consider remote options for the ideal candidate. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer ready to take on our future challenges and help formalize our product visions.
You will be joining a team of professionals from various backgrounds who collaborate to develop industry-leading interactions across all of our platforms. As a part of our UX/UI team, you will play a critical role in driving a customer-first strategy in which we aim to meet our customers', regulators', and commercial standards.
The UX/UI Designer will be tasked to take charge and deliver the best in class solutions to products, by working very closely with the relevant teams and stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Possesses a solid grounding in the principles of website design
• Possess the drive, energy and passion to create high-quality designs
• Balances user-centric design as well as the business’ needs.
• Can carry out projects from start to finish
• Brings new and innovative ideas to both the products and the team
• Has extensive knowledge of design software such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills, the ability to work with a tight schedule.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be open to working on a flexible schedule arranged with the management.
• Would be located in Malta, but we would be willing to offer remote work opportunity until the relocation to Malta becomes possible due to current COVID-19 restrictions.
What we offer:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Flexible working hours.
• Private health insurance.
• Team of hard-working professionals dedicated to innovation.