Job Role: Game Developer
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking for a Game Developer to report directly to the Head of Technology. The role would suit an experienced, independent and creative game developer who possess an extensive and up to date portfolio.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Games Developer. The candidate will work independently, designing and developing games from initial concert to final delivery. It will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond.
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
• Work independently on new frameworks
• Integrate into existing generic framework
• Develop concept ideas into games
• Create interactive gaming experiences for players
• Possess an impressive and up to date portfolio
• Examples of self-initiated projects showing Key Technical Skills
• Good understanding of HTML5, CSS
• An understanding of multi-platform development
• Knowledge of working with GIT version control
• Be highly organised, able to prioritise workload effectively with attention to detail.
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Have the ability to write efficient and clean commented code
• An ability to generate quick concepts and realise ideas
• Have 3+ years of iGaming industry experience
• Have good problem-solving skills
• Willingness & ability to travel to visit client offices and attend trade shows
• Have a creative and imaginative mind set
• Have experience working with NPM and Build