BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Football for an established yet growing Sportsbook in their London office. The Head of Football will have a major impact on business revenue, you will be required to develop unparalleled insight into the relationship between the football product and the marketplace. You will have experience in structuring and organising a trading team for optimum performance.
This role would be ideally suited to an existing Head of Football of Senior Football Trader with significant management.
• Develop the pricing and risk strategy
• Implement and refine smooth operational processes
• Review and optimise department performance
• Convert internal and external insights into actions
• Work with suppliers to maximise the value of the service they deliver
• Deliver a scalable operation that can cope with multiples of growth
• Monitor risk and manage unwanted or excessive liabilities
• Proven experience managing a high performing football trading team
• Experience recruiting and scaling up teams with highly analytical and mathematical minded people
• A great understanding of trading functions and processes with the ability to document into a strategy
• Experience working with high volume multiples business, retail channels an added bonus
• Good understanding of technology and the interaction with trading teams
• Good awareness of data, how to use it to problem solve and tweak operations
• Working with high volume and/or multi territory trading business is a plus