Betting Jobs are working closely with a large and established iGaming/sports betting company who's HQ is based in Gibraltar. They are looking to add to their Creative team with this below role.
• Believes in the meaning of “Definitive Article Branding” and understands how it can help get the brand noticed and chosen
• Demonstrates a good understanding of the creative challenge.
• Seeks out and actively influences the creative team by keeping up with the latest trends (music, politics, culture, competitors) and demonstrating how this translates in creativity
• Can articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way
• Creates campaignable ideas across multiple touchpoints
• Brings the brand to life through a variety of brand assets
• Designs to a high aesthetic level
• Understands how Brand First design can be used effectively across the media landscape
• Maintains awareness of innovation and how these can be leveraged in design
• Evaluates existing use of media and identifies development areas in communication
• Develops awareness and understanding of how to bring concepts to life within different media and technical parameters
• Understands the roles of the wider creative team and utilises other team members appropriately to effectively to deliver timely solutions
• Understands and performs in own role within the wider team
• Collaborates with the team to approach the brief in the most efficient and effective way
• Actively offers ideas to other teams
• Able to articulate ideas both visually and verbally
• Listens actively and openly and responds well to feedback
• Offers honest and constructive feedback
• Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
• Designing digital material for different markets
• Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, video skills are essential, 3D knowledge a bonus.
• Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary
• Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
• Able to create rich media ads and explore new ad formats
• Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Full understanding of delivering creative content to all digital and traditional channels