BettingJobs are working with a successful B2C sportsbook and casino operator who are searching for a Casino Games Manager to join their team based in Kiev. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The Casino Games Manager, reporting to the Chief Product Officer, has the overall accountability for ensuring all of our markets are managed with the local player and tastes at the front of mind.
You will become a specialist on our games and our suppliers, and you will know what content works in your market(s). You will own the games releases and content positioning/site layout for the market(s) you manage, as well as drive operational excellence to ensure our customers have the best experience possible.
You will own the relationships with our suppliers across all brands and always push to leverage our economy of scale to negotiate the best possible deal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• End to end accountability for game releases, games roadmap management and positioning on all our Casino sites.
• Manage the relationships with our 3rd party suppliers to secure our competitive advantage.
• Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring our product and offering is driven in the market.
• Working hand in hand with the Marketing and CRM teams to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on.
• Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find.
About the Ideal Candidate:
• At least 3+ years of experience in a similar games role in the iGaming industry (Casino).
• Self-Starter and a quick learner with a passion for Casino.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written.
• Has an analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure our success in many competitive markets.
• Ability to work under pressure.