BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a leading Sports Betting company in their London office. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the development, maintenance, monitoring and support of the platform. Working closely with existing IT and development departments to help automate processes, you will be responsible for producing detailed reporting, liaising with stakeholders to ascertain their needs in order to provide a solution.
This role would be well ideally suited to an experienced Business Intelligence professional with comprehensive Sportsbook knowledge looking for an opportunity to progress their career.
• Transforming business requirement into optimal data solutions while adhering to best practice with high level of attention to details.
• Extracting data from PostgreSQL databases with good optimisation techniques to speed up query execution.
• Developing JasperReport per requirement.
• Design, implementation and maintenance of database extracts and load processes using Shell Scripting.
• Building of aggregate tables for common operations. Dimensional modelling.
• Communicating with external and internal stakeholders via Salesforce & Jira
• Cross-functional collaboration to fulfil joint change request assignments
• Set up real-time data pipeline using Kafka/Clickhouse
• Create dashboard visualisation using Grafana
This is a primarily home-based position at the moment but the successful candidate will be required to travel to the office frequently in time.