We're working with an exciting iGaming business in Malta, seeking a high-level operations professional to take on the key role of Director of Casino.
The successful person for this role will have to have both a strategic and an operational hat. The responsibilities will include setting the direction and requirements to generate growth by maximising player engagement and experience throughout all player touch points.
This role will be required to have lean thinking and will be developing the business and initiatives through data driven optimisation as well as leading in the areas of product development, supplier management, Casino, CRM, VIP, support and business operations.
● An analytical mindset and implement a data ethos in everything you do within the team or the group
● Test and learn efficiently
● Drive top line and bottom line
● Be a good communicator and motivator
● Developing and implementing the strategic plan of the group vision
● Having ownership of the gaming P&L and be focused on conversion, retention and ARPU
● Driving projects, key initiatives and product development
● Leading the introduction of a new CRM tool and ensuring full functionality is utilised to execute highly automated and segmented full life cycle journeys
● Supporting other departments & functions across the group
● Working with management complete the budget planning
● Assisting the group to enter new markets
● Managing supplier relations at a strategic and a commercial level
● Optimising the value of the team and group output
● Managing our Customer Support function, ensuring we have processes to manage escalations, optimize and find cost saving efficiencies
● Implementing automation and lean working methods through technology
● Responsible for processes