Betting Jobs are working with a very successful UK and Asian facing iGaming/sports betting company with offices in Gibraltar and the Isle of Man. Mandarin skills are required here.
Locations: Isle of Man or Gibraltar
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Director of Asia, the Head of VIP Asia will be responsible for the crucial relationships with our most important Asian customers. Together with its dedicated team the Head of VIP Asia will ensure that the brand's most loyal Asian customers get the best possible customer service and are presented with the most competitive and compelling customer experience in the market.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Develop BetVictor’s Asian VIP strategy with the long term target of delivering outstanding customer loyalty through world class customer experiences.
• Day to day management of our Asian VIP team. Ensure that we have the right resources and that clear objectives and targets are set and achieved.
• Monitor the competitive landscape and ensure we are aware of, and reacting to, trends and changes in customer needs and wants.
• Work closely with relevant departments to ensure customer needs are met to a high standard; including payments, product, trading and compliance.
• Extensive experience managing within a VIP Gaming environment
• Strong knowledge and experience of Gaming across the Asian market, and a wider understanding and insight into Chinese culture
• Experience of delivering commercial value with and clear understanding of CRM strategies
• Proven record of setting, communicating, and achieving financial targets and KPI’s
• Outstanding people management skills
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
• An extremely well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines