Bettingjobs is working with an iGaming industry leader seeking to grow their Malta office with a Game Integrity Data Team Manager.
The Game Integrity Data Team Manager leads a team of analysts responsible for all Game Integrity analytics, tool development and data support. Key responsibilities are improving bot detection, developing anti-fraud methodologies for new products and features, and supporting all data requests.
• Propose new methods, strategies and tools for identifying playing patterns and patterns in associated data which may suggest fraudulent behaviour from the player
• Proactively analyse customer behaviour data to produce data driven insights on anomalies and emerging trends relating to potentially fraudulent activity to be reported back to the Group
• Make risk assessments on new products/features, and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies as required
• Facilitate all data and analysis request coming from Game Integrity and PIO
• Train, develop, assign projects and ensure the quality of the work of a team of data and statistics analysts
• Expert command of SQL and Python
• Experience managing a team of analysts in a fraud analytics environment
• Understanding of game theory optimal (GTO) poker solutions
• Ability to query and analyse behavioural data in order to identify patterns of fraud
• Experience creating mathematical and statistical models in order to evaluate solutions to business problems
• Ability to forecast future levels of fraud based on current business data
• Fundamental understand of database architecture, particularly as it applies to large and distributed datasets
• Experience with different machine learning algorithms
• Rigorous approach to problem solving, with the ability to take an idea from concept all the way to implementation
• Knowledge of the online poker industry
• Effective communication of data driven concepts and strategies to stakeholders
• Experience playing online poker
• Knowledge of components of computer and network architecture, such as general hardware, remote control software, virtual machines, VPNs, etc.
• Knowledge of additional programming languages