A major international iGaming brand is seeking an experienced Agile Lead to be based from either their London or Eastern European offices.
• Lead cross-functional development objectives from planning through delivery
• Track and manage status and deliverable timelines, identify risks and make them visible to management to prevent any effect on timeline or quality
• Handle team tasks as conducting meetings, facilitating collaboration, eliminating hurdles affecting project progress, shielding engineering teams from external distractions
• Coaching team members on delivering results and team success
• Communicate. Distribute knowledge, make sure the right people have the right information in time
What skills you will use:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Technology Management, Business Management, or similar.
• 6+ years of agile project management experience
• Previous experience in mobile technologies
• Have a history of successfully developing strong relationships with technical and business partners
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excel at oral and written communication
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.