A major international software provider to the iGaming sector, based in Malta, seeks to hire an accomplished Head of Marketing.
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department;
• Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management;
• Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts;
• Increase brand awareness and market share;
• Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns;
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
• Promote our brand at tradeshows and major industry-related events;
• Organize the company’s events such as ICE, Sigma etc.;
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative;
• Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services;
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs;
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs;
• Utilize data for marketing campaigns;
• Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary;
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas;
• Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence;
• Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials;
• Lead the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
• Strong project management and people management: You will oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations, so you will be recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team.
• Leadership and influencing: The role of a Head of Marketing is a creative one, so it is crucial that you present yourself as a good communicator. You will often report directly to the chief executive and portray your vision and ideas to the executive team. You will also be leading and directing the work of others. Being a Head of Marketing also involves constant networking and representing your organization to outsiders.
• Data analysis: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors. This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies. Much of this analysis is done by drilling down into data around customer behavior and experiences, so you need to be up to speed on these techniques.
• Work experience as Head of Marketing in the iGaming industry, preferably with B2B experience.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to navigate complexities and move quickly.
• Experience running successful marketing (Offline & Digital) campaigns (branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns);
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords.
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
• Analytical mind.