BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Operations Director for a growing Sports Betting company. The Operations Director will be responsible for setting up and operating a high-end Customer Support and VIP team.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Operations professional with comprehensive knowledge of the online gaming industry, specifically the Asian market.
• Select a location and establish the operation.
• Providing Legal and Compliance guidance regarding the operational business structure related to the location.
• Supplying and maintaining the office with required essentials (workstations / office furniture etc..)
• Implementing and managing relationships with third party businesses in relation to staff payments, HR and legal.
• Hiring and Management of staff.
• Setting performance related metrics for staff.
• Minimum of five years operations experience preferably working in a multi-cultural workplace with Asian customers.
• Experience overseeing crucial functions within the business, where the customer experience needs to be best in class.
• Proven track record of creating and maintaining an operational office.
• Possess an understanding of building out and managing a first line customer service team, including hiring the best possible staff.
• Excellent communicator preferably with experience working with multiple operations teams, from varying cultures in several different locations.
• Fluent in English.
• Fluency in Korean would be highly advantageous.