BettingJobs.com are currently working with a growing Sports Data company looking to appoint a Junior Project Manager to the team. The Project Manager will work closely with the Sports team as well as the wider Development team to deliver a market-leading Sports product.
• Track bugs and technical issues
• Describe and document bugs to help troubleshooting issues
• Follow up corrections and plan corrective releases
• Write requirements and specifications (with both Sports and IT departments)
• Work across all teams to ensure strong working relationships are maintained with third-party providers.
• Fluent in English and Korean
• Strong knowledge of sports
• Experience in Sports betting being would be highly advantageous
• Strong IT knowledge
• Experience with Data and Document Management
• Strong attention to detail