BettingJobs are working with an award winning b2c casino operator who are searching for an Affiliate Sales Manager to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated affiliate manager to join our team of core leading professionals, the role focuses on acquiring, maintaining, and optimizing business relationships and partnerships in key markets, in order to achieve the business KPI's. If you are an analytically driven individual with experience in marketing, sales, or account management this role may be for you!
We will entrust you with the following responsibilities:
• Identify, research, and recruit new affiliates within the English speaking regions at the scope of growing the market share, revenue, and traffic in those regions
• Build and develop close relationships with new, reactivated, and assigned affiliates to widen cooperation
• Negotiate, develop, and analyze new and ongoing affiliate contracts and deals to maintain revenue and growth targets and KPI's.
• Ensure the brand is represented adequately in the affiliate sites including the monitoring of reviews, trackers, and creatives.
• Handle day-to-day communications and provide ongoing support and assistance to the accounts
• Analyze campaigns and account performance and optimize to deliver departmental KPI's and overall ROI from the owned portfolio
• Suggest courses of action to correct any metrics required
• Work with the country manager, SEO, and CRM to ensure the customer journey and marketing materials are the competition for the relevant markets, create custom marketing materials as needed for the affiliate channel such as mailers, landing pages, banners, reviews etc
• Work with CRM on funnels to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Participate in industry events and keep up-to-date with industry trends following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders
• Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis and market research
• Other Adhoc duties
• Proven track record of successfully handling key accounts
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Possesses strong sales and negotiation skills
• Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Goal driven and target-oriented
• Exciting opportunity to be part of and have an impact upon the creation of an innovative brand on the market
• Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
• An international flexible work environment with an engaged, driven & professional team
• Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex close to all amenities and to one of Malta's sought after marinas
• Stands subject to satisfactory references from most recent employers and satisfactory background checks