BettingJobs are working with an award winning b2b casino games studio who are searching for a Technical Compliance Officer to join their team. This position will be remotely based within North America. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
You know games. You know rules. Call them laws, bylaws, policies, standards, regulations, specifications, or limits, you know games are no fun without them. Fair play depends on them. And trust in our brand starts with them.
We need a methodical Technical Compliance Officer like you to distinguish our US team.
For you, this is more than a role as a compliance expert and trusted advisor. This is a unique opportunity to help take a growing global brand, and our customers, to the next level of excellence. The position is remote but candidates should be based in the US, ideally in the New York/New Jersey are.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements in the US markets.
• Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
• Monitoring and lead changes on existing regulated gambling markets in the US to ensure continuous compliance.
• Monitoring changes in new markets and ensure timely analysis and announcements are made to the business.
• Ensure testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards by local labs.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
• Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
• Work with release and change management tasks in collaboration with respective managers from our EU locations, to ensure such responsibilities are met in the US.
• Technical and Compliance Background in the US iGaming Industry.
• Good knowledge of Change Management requirements in the US.
• Knowledge of policies and procedures requirements in a US regulated gambling market(s).
• Interaction with local gambling regulators.
• Understanding of Online Gambling Legislation and being able to extract requirements and create gap assessments and user stories.
• Certification lab background.
• Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
• Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of Jira and Office365.
• Experience in New Jersey, Michigan & Pennsylvania states considered an asset.
• Previous experience with iGaming suppliers (b2b) operating in those markets is a plus.
• Previous experience with change and release management from the US gambling market
• Testing and inspection laboratories background is highly advantageous