BettingJobs.com are seeking a Junior Trader for a growing Sportsbook in their London office. Working with the Trading Manager, the Junior trader will be responsible for supporting the wider trading team and will take on responsibility for Trading key events.
This role would be well suited to a recent graduate looking with a strong work ethic, passion and enthusiasm for sports with strong analytical and mathematics skills. You should also posses a detailed understanding of the Sports betting industry.
• Assisting the Trading team in the development of the Sportsbook offering
• Responsible for the pricing and trading of all assigned events
• Evaluate products to improve performance and profitability.
• Ensure timely and effective communication of all betting activity
• Manage and adhere to key event processes and information
• Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
• Strong sporting knowledge
• Detailed knowledge of eSports, Basketball and Horse Racing would be highly advantageous
• Outstanding work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail
• Numerate and good interpersonal skills
• Strong general IT skills, including advanced level Excel
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
• Eagerness to learn and develop
• Passion for sports
• Must be willing to work on a shift pattern which includes evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays and may include some overnight work.