Betting Jobs are working with a customer service-focused iGaming company who are looking to add to their technical support team in Malta with the following position.
• Work with business stakeholders, project managers and users to define application requirements, locate
viable solution alternatives, implement, test and support the selected solutions
• Become a Subject Matter Expert for the supported applications both technical and operational
• Administer & configure application platforms, find solutions to both business and technical problems
• Gather business requirements, evaluate feasibility, provide estimates, design solutions and prepare
• Collaborate with providers and vendors, both internal and external, to deliver end to end solutions that
meet our technical requirements
• Provide tier 3 support for all applications that fall within the team’s area of responsibility
• Meticulously document all work through tickets, internal knowledge base, internal repositories or other
tools as appropriate to ensure traceability of the work and internal documentation
• Create documented processes, procedures and reproducible test cases for troubleshooting, regression
testing, validation, etc.
• Participate in an on-call support rotation to provide technical support and work outside normal business
hours as required.
• Implement best practices in application systems and network security
• Willing to learn new applications and technologies
• Drive continuous performance improvements: identify and implement process & procedures that
improve the effectiveness of users
• 5 years’ experience as system administrator managing 3rd party business application platforms such as
CRM, ERP, WFM, Contact Center, etc, with 100+ simultaneous users.
• Experience administering multi user, mission critical and high availability servers
• Deep understanding of: networking, routing, firewalls, site-to-site VPN, SD WAN, Load balancers, HTTP &
• Understanding of backend applications and database languages such as MS SQL, MySQL
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills, with the ability to research and solve technically challenging problems
in complex environments
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Able to multi-task and deal with high pressure and fast changing environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Related education/certification or comparable experience