Bettingjobs are working with a startup uniquely positioned to disrupt the archaic online gambling space. They are looking for a self-starter to join their marketing team in an SEO focused role.
• Be in charge of everything related to SEO
• Perform keyword research to uncover opportunities
• Train and manage a staff of content creators with an emphasis on SEO
• Advise colleagues on content creation ideas which align with our business objectives and SEO opportunities
• Help teammates structure their content so that it is optimized for search
• Create a backlink program that aligns with our branding and SEO goals
• Setup backlinks yourself and/or manage outsourced solutions
• Leverage tools to analyze and understand needed on-page optimizations
• Understand what technical changes need to be made to set ourselves up for SEO success. Coordinate those changes with the product team.
• Write and/or source high-value content for publication
• Monitor and evaluate search performance. Turn that analysis into action.
• Ability to not just focus on SEO in English but also Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
• Implement SEO infrastructure (sitemaps, schemas, AMP, etc)
• Have extensive experience with Google Search Console, semrush, ahrefs, and/or other similar software
• Have experience maintaining SEO for a site with hundreds of thousands of pages
• Be comfortable with high expectations. The person in this role is crucial for success. A lot will be expected of you. You will need to not only be okay with this, but rise to the occasion.
• Minimum 2 years of SEO experience including but not limited to backlink building, on-site analysis and optimizations, keyword research, and content creation.
• Experience with SEO in multiple languages
• +-5 hours of ET (GMT-5) time zone
• Experience in working remotely and being a driven, self-starter
• Able to commit fully to Rivalry; no side projects or other clients
• Skillset, knowledge, experience, and extreme confidence you can handle everything related to SEO
• English fluency.
• Bilingual or Trilingual (Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese) is a bonus but not mandatory. You will have native language colleagues to work with.