BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Manger for a growing Sportsbook in their Kyiv office. The Trading Manger will be responsible for supervising a small trading team and will be accountable for sportsbook P&L.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Trading professional with experience of managing a team looking to take on the responsibility of a Trading Manager position for a rapidly growing sportsbook.
• Devise, execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy.
• Ensure traders are effectively utilised and rotated.
• Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
• Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product.
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities.
• Setting KPI’s in line with company target and ensure the team works towards those targets.
• Assume full accountability for sportsbook content.
• Previous experience in a Management role with a Trading Team
• 5+ years Sports Trading experience,
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed within a Sports Trading environment.
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of sports.
• Excellent communication & organizations skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ideally someone who has led a team or has the desire to make the next step upwards.
• Located in Kyiv
• Fluent in English