BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Sports Risk Operations to join an established Sportsbook in their Malta office. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking gaming company during a period of significant growth.
This role would be ideally suited to candidate with 5 years or more experience in a sports trading role, including previous experience of managing a team who wishes to further progress their career.
• Lead the Risk Operations team, monitoring prices and managing liabilities for Football and other sports.
• Oversee bet referral decisions, whilst continually improving the efficiency of the bet referral process.
• Work with other Trading Heads to manage higher profile customers.
• Recruit and develop the Risk Operations team, in order to ensure the smooth running of the sportsbook offering.
• Work closely with 3rd-party suppliers ensuring optimisation of product offering.
• Minimum of three years of sportsbook trading experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
• Previous experience managing a team within a sportsbook.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience of trading Football (Pre-Match & Live) is essential, including knowledge of Asian handicaps and totals.
• Trading experience of other (non-Football) sports is a bonus.
• Adaptable to business/role requirements.
• Numerate with good interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision-making skills and able to work well under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.