BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Risk Operations Manager to join an established Sportsbook in their Malta office.
This role would be ideally suited to a graduate in a quantitative subject with extensive knowledge of general Sports and Betting, or someone with experience within a Trading room looking to further develop a career in the Betting industry.
• Monitor prices and manage liabilities for Football and other sports.
• Make bet referral decisions, based on customer and market information.
• Monitor and analyse customer activity and report findings to the Head of Risk.
• Prompt and accurate set-up and settlement of events when required.
• Work closely with 3rd-party suppliers ensuring optimisation of product offering.
• Some Sportsbook trading experience is preferable.
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge in Pre-match & Live Trading.
• Experience of trading Football is a bonus.
• Numerate with good interpersonal skills and flexible in approach.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Ability to work within a team and individually as required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Based in Malta