BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Risk Operations Manager to join an established Sportsbook in their new Malta office. The Senior Risk Operations Manager will take a senior role within the team, assisting the Head of Risk Operations managing the team.
This role would be ideally suited to candidate with 2 years or more experience in a sports trading role who wishes to further progress their career in a management position.
• Monitor prices and manage liabilities for Football and other sports.
• Make bet referral decisions, based on customer and market information.
• Monitor and analyse customer activity and report findings to the Head of Risk.
• Assist the Head of Risk with the running of the team, including the development of less experienced staff.
• Work closely with 3rd-party suppliers ensuring optimisation of product offering.
• 2 years Sportsbook trading experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience of trading Football (Pre-Match & Live) is essential and experience of other sports is a bonus.
• Experience and knowledge of Asian handicaps and totals lines advantageous.
• Ability to work within a team and individually as required.
• Strong decision-making skills and able to work well under pressure.
• Adaptable to business/role requirements.
• Numerate with good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Based in Malta.