BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Customer Service Deputy Manager for an established Sportsbook. The Customer Service Deputy Manager is a wide ranging and varied role where the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all areas of the business, its clients and suppliers is essential.
At the forefront of the company operations, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the high standards of customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong customer service and management skills combined with extensive Sports Betting knowledge to develop their career with a forward thinking company.
● Ensuring the Customer Services Team provides timely support to all customers.
● Working with the Customer Service Team to ensure a thorough understanding of all betting relate subject areas.
● Oversee and resolve complex complaints.
● Reporting and analysing customer service performance.
● Effectively supervise a small team.
● Understanding of betting and a passion for sport.
● Previous experience of managing a Customer Services team, within the online gambling/gaming industry.
● Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to explain complex items in detail.
● Thorough troubleshooting skills.
● A willingness and enthusiasm to own any issue that comes your way.
● Detailed level of numeracy.
● Flexibility to work evening and weekend in line with business needs.