We have a high-impact opportunity for a Project Manager in a fast-growing casino gaming firm, based either in London or Malta.
Leveraging your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance.
Client Platforms identifies needs for custom game development tools. The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Reporting to the Sr. PM as part of the PMO team, the Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
• 3-5 years project management experience
• Experience managing Development projects in an Agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools. Must have 3+ years’ experience writing specifications in Confluence and translating into Epics/Stories in Jira
• Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and able execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changing priorities
• Experience with leading sprints and able to manage stories and stakeholders.
Preferred skills / experience:
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
• Understanding of the SDLC, scripting and Infrastructure Automation
• Working knowledge of with Puppet and Jenkins
• Experience with AWS, Rackspace or Softlayer.
• Casino industry or game development knowledge a plus, but not required
• Experience and knowledge with SQL