Betting Jobs are working with a well-established iGaming/sportsbook company with their HQ based in Gibraltar. They are looking to add to their team with this Head of Copy position.
MANDARIN skills are highly desirable here.
• New brands – play a key role in researching, developing and defining brand positioning as we secure new B2B sports betting, casino, Esports and bingo partnerships
• Creative campaigns – from initial concepts and brainstorming through to final delivery, work closely with your fellow creatives to deliver key campaigns throughout the year, e.g. The Cheltenham Festival, Premier League kick-off and Safer Gambling Week
• Deliver creative excellence on a huge variety of briefs requiring both long and short form copy: brand books, creative campaigns, blog articles, ghost-written brand ambassador content, promotional comms, press releases, product descriptions, app store copy, SEO copy, social posts, internal company emails and more
• Safer Gambling – our entire business is built around a ‘take no chances’ approach to protecting our customers. Working with our Compliance and Safer Gambling teams, you’ll take the lead in composing copy for our Safer Gambling Zone and web UX plus all SG-related customer comms (Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering, Enhanced Due Diligence)
• Take ownership as brand guardian; implement and ensure the right tone of voice is applied across every brand
• Conduct reviews, manage performance and help your team to take responsibility for their own personal development and reach their full potential
• Serve as the key point of contact for all copywriting requirements around the business
• You’re a highly organized creative talent – either an experienced copy lead or a senior copywriter looking to take the next step
• Experience delivering creative content for 100% digital brands; online gaming experience is not essential
• A clear and confident communicator, able to question the brief and prepared to give and take constructive criticism
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, juggle priorities and spin plates
• Balance the needs of your team with your own priorities and responsibilities
• Impeccable English, faultless grammar; native English speaker
• A multi-faceted, adaptable writing style; able to craft clear, compelling copy in a variety of different styles, tones, lengths and formats