Betting Jobs are working with a well established iGaming B2B company with offices all across Europe. This role will be joining their Isle of Man office within their Data Support Services Team.
• Maintain the performance of Internal and Production Database servers within company SLA.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, with an emphasis on effective communication, Route cause Identification and solution tracking.
• Routine Performance tuning of Database systems.
• Set and help maintain Database standards.
• Manage Database access and assist with developing processes for optimizing database security.
• Ensure all Database backup strategy meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
• Create automation for repeatable, mundane Database tasks.
• Build, Configure, and Manage new Database Instances, including version Upgrades.
• Create and manage Database Projects, Reports and Documentation, visualizations, and dashboards when required.
• Review, recommend, and POC, with the chance of implementing emerging Database technologies.
• Scheduled Operational support (Hotseat), including after hours on-call support as required.
• We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a DBA Engineer role, who has attained and advanced working knowledge of SQL Server and its methodologies.
• Computer Science degree and or MCSA/MCSE (SQL) accreditation.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Build processes supporting SQL Server Environments, there dependencies and workload management.
• A successful track record of Supporting and Managing SQL Server, including HA.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Strong technical project management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Cloud computing/solutions.