BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Brand Specialist for a leading gaming company in their Malta office. The Casino Brand Specialist will be responsible for the development of the Casino Product offering.
This role would be well suited to an individual with experience within a Casino Product or Operations position looking to progress their career with a forward-thinking gaming company.
• Produce a daily/weekly Casino product Report
• Serve as real time “Command” for all product issues, liaising with incident management. and key stakeholders where needed until incidents are resolved.
o Weekly reporting on incidents
• Monitor Player base (Active Players, VIPs, FTDs, Play days, Churn), highlight any significant changes within key areas
• Review Product/brand Big Winners & Losers noting any potential product issues for further escalation.
• Support Risk Resources
• Work with Brand Commercial, Marketing and Retention teams to solicit player feedback on products/enhancements
• Monitor competitive landscape to ensure we stay viable with our product offerings
• Conduct UAT protocol for all new product releases
• Consistently monitor and optimize for site product flow and player engagement improvements
• Regular site testing and support of on-going maintenance and product releases
• Constantly analyse and streamline offering according to player engagement and profitability
• Engage in weekly performance meetings with relevant brand stakeholders
• Deep knowledge and exposure within Casino Products/Operations
• Track record of driving product optimization strategies
• Idea driven and thinks outside the box
• Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving and must be detail-oriented, excellent in numbers, analytics, structured processes.
• Ability to handle escalated situations with ease and professionalism
• Capable of working independently or as part of a team
• Ability to adapt to change and evolve with a rapidly growing company
• Clear understanding of the duties of the role and its responsibilities
• Goal-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
• Ability to plan and execute both short term and long term strategies
• Can deliver results within set deadlines
• Well rounded experience using Excel, Power Point and Word