BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a County Manager for France for a global sportsbook looking to develop their presence in the French market.
The Country Manager will be responsible for establishing the brands presence in the region, ensuring they becoming as leader in the French sports betting market. This an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong knowledge of the French sports betting market alongside strong Commercial and Marketing skills to develop their career with a market leading global Sportsbook.
• Deliver operational leadership and assume responsibility for all contract relationships between the company and its portfolio of suppliers and customers, ensuring the company grows and sustains market share in the French market, and achieves return on associated capital and marketing and delivers profitable growth.
• Direct the day to day operational management of the French business, applying as required a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel related challenges which impact on customer service and performance.
• Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall group corporate policy strategy and direction.
• Lead the constant drive and focus to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures. In effect, raise the bar on business performance delivery.
• Work with head office Marketing Channel teams to develop and implement a French through the line marketing strategy.
• Work with head office Customer Experience, Banking, Fraud and Payments, and Support teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Hold and develop beneficial relationships with all in country marketing, creative, sports management and PR agencies.
• Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on both, positive and negative factors impacting on the business. In essence, adopt a “no surprises” approach to reporting and leadership.
• Engage government and non-government local stakeholders to enhance Company reputation and subsequent management of any risks.
• Deploy suitable controls over local procurement and ensure robust terms and conditions are in place for each contract.
• Manage compliance with Company Values, Code of Business Conduct and support policies.
• Work with the French Compliance Team to ensure compliance with local and international legislative requirements for the work being performed by the French operation (Licensing board, taxation authorities and any other statutory bodies).
• Perform such other tasks as may be assigned by the directors.
• Relevant degree/diploma in marketing.
• Strong knowledge of the French gaming market
• Experience in the Sports betting industry
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial flair.
• Knowledgeable sports fan, especially football.
• Likes to take full ownership and accountability of all elements of business.
• Out of the box thinker who is always looking to disrupt the norm and find new ways of taking an offering to market.
• Experience in above the line and online marketing.
• Knowledge of the French Sports Betting landscape.
• Based in France.
• Bilingual in French and English.