BettingJobs are working with a globally recognised sportsbetting, casino and e-sports operator who are searching for a Payments Processing Analyst to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As a Payments Processing Analyst you will be responsible for making sure that payment requests, both in and out of customers’ accounts, are reviewed and processed on time.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that established policies and procedures relating to fraud prevention are followed.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with the following profile: reliable, problem-solver, excellent analytical skills, acute attention to detail, and good communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a 24/7 service for all customers.
• Review and process transactions in accordance with established standards and procedures within service SLAs.
• Run daily security checks on accounts and payment transactions to identify fraudulent activity or abuse.
• Handling suspicious transactions in accordance with company procedures.
• Report any fraudulent transactions and accounts to minimize the risk to the company.
• Process chargebacks, returns and NSFs transactions.
• Communicate with other departments and/or external providers to research and resolve customer issues, research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action.
• Assist in the timely resolution of escalated transactions, tickets and issues, including adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary or instructed.
• Ensure the proper handling of customer’s accounts management including proper reporting and documenting of issues.
• Assist the Global Payments Processing Manager with special projects as assigned to introduce new products or solutions.
• Ad hoc tasks when required by the Team Leader
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong analytical skills and attention to the details are essential
• Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English
• Care in dealing with sensitive information
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take initiative to perform at a high amount of workload
• Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
• Team worker and someone that can work well with others
• Self-motivated and quick to learn new skills and operational processes
• Solid work ethic
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years in a position with relevant experience would be required (Senior position)
• Knowledge of Sportsbook industry would be an asset
• Good knowledge in specialized languages would be an asset
• Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• High school diploma required