Bettingjobs are looking for a Campaign Manager to join a German sports betting operator.
• Work closely with stakeholders to build comprehensive customer marketing initiatives
and programs that expand customer's existing use of the services.
• Manage integrated customer marketing programs including; email, social, display and
• Create and execute A/B testing plans to drive campaign optimization decisions.
• Make recommendations and continuously refine the marketing mix to drive the best
• Partner with lifecycle marketing, and content strategist teams to improve messaging
and identify new content for campaigns.
• Closely collaborate with the Sales organization to optimize how we target accounts to
drive increased adoption and expand their usage, through the right level of
• Monitor and communicate programs, and adjust as needed to address adoption gaps
and optimize performance.
• Perform competitor analysis on product and marketing offering.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience managing customer engagement programs for
Ecommerce, Gaming or B2C FMCG companies with a track record of successful
• Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs.
• Strong understanding and experience with multiple marketing channels, including
digital, paid social, field, SMS, Push and email marketing.
• Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally.
• Creative, collaborative, and resourceful.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Familiarity with Salesforce preferred but other CRM marketing technologies accepted
• Experience in e-commerce advantageous
• Fluent English - a must, German advantageous, other languages also welcomed
• Comfortable working in a group setting
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Self motivated and proactive
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Have a passion for customer with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines