Bettingjobs are working with a large sports betting operator focused on the German market, they are currently expanding their marketing team. This role can be based in Germany, Malta or Austria.
• Work closely with stakeholders to build comprehensive customer marketing initiatives
and programs that expand customer's existing use of the Merkur services.
• Define the customer journey retention marketing programme.
• Manage integrated customer marketing programs including; email, social, display and
• Manage the CRM tool, content management assets and Data extentions
• Report on campaign and market performance.
• Supervise the campaign execution and QA of the campaign managers
• Partner with lifecycle marketing, and content strategist teams to improve messaging
and identify new content for campaigns.
• Closely collaborate with the Sales organization to optimize how we target accounts to
drive increased adoption and expand their usage, through the right level of enablement.
• Perform competitor analysis on product and marketing offering and come up with new cross channel marketing strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience managing customer engagement programs for
Ecommerce, Gaming or B2C FMCG companies with a track record of successful
• Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs.
• Strong understanding and experience with multiple marketing channels, including
digital, paid social, field, SMS, Push and email marketing.
• Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally.
• Creative, collaborative, and resourceful.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Familiarity with Salesforce preferred but other CRM marketing technologies accepted.
• Fluent English - a must, German advantageous, other languages also welcomed
• Comfortable working in a group setting
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Self motivated and proactive
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Have a passion for customer with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines