One of the leading iGaming and Online Casino companies in Germany are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team in either Berlin on Laubenheim.
We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with Conversion Optimisation experience who has the mentality and an entrepreneurial eye to join our team and deliver results. We want someone who has the ability to think outside the box and devise unprecedented strategies to win new markets. You will plan, implement and manage campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, focusing on supercharging the growth of our brands, through various platforms and marketing channels.
Head of CRM/DDM
• Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
• Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
• You have extensive experience developing and launching successful growth marketing campaigns
• Strong digital marketing, social media and HTML capability working in an online-focused organization
• Data-driven B2C marketing background with a strong focus on CRM, e-commerce, and retention.
• Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention.
• Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
• Manage and optimize sales funnel, presell, landing pages, and call to action.
• Increase conversion rate by 2.5-5%
• Improve and optimize the presell click-through rate to increase revenue.
• Ability to A/B test and continually measure the performance of sales funnels
• Carry out A/B testing and measure the performance of upsells
• Increase conversion rate and AOV without sacrificing LTV
• Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email and social media, in order to optimize conversions to its best.
• Find and test new customer acquisition channels
• Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
• A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
• Identify, implement and measure new growth tactics and marketing methods
• Develop original and innovative content and strategies to improve SEO and increase brand awareness
• Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques
• Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
• Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
• Optimize our marketing conversion paths
• Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
• Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
• Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
• Define strategies for market-driven growth
• Consistently analyse and refine new and existing campaigns to drive revenue, uncover insight and consumer trends
• Test methods strategically, producing a set hypothesis, metrics to test and report quantitatively
• Liaise with marketing departments to drive customer engagement through email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, video marketing, display, affiliation and social media campaigns Perform competitor analysis on product and marketing offering and come up with new cross channel marketing strategies