Our client, a fast-growing platform provider in the iGaming and Betting industry, is seeking an experienced London-based Business Analyst as they continue to expand their operation.
Reporting into the Head of Delivery, the position requires the candidate to lead the analysis conversation between the business and the development teams. Partnering with multiple internal departments the successful candidate will drive the analysis conversation and produce backlog items ready to be picked up for development.
• Write user stories based on stakeholder feedback which can be clearly and unambiguously interpreted by developers.
• Process mapping and Wireframing new products and feature improvements to assist in the interpretation of user stories.
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation, as well as update existing documentation.
• Introduce best practices and provide recommendation on current ways of working and tools used.
• Develop an excellent knowledge of platform, products and services as well as the Delivery processes.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• 5+ years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on B2B platform technology.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in wireframing tools.
• Experience in agile delivery
• Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.