Our client in Canada is seeking a CRM Manager to own and operate the customer lifecycle strategy for their popular online brand.
The CRM Manager will increase our customer retention and reduce churn by implementing a successful lifecycle program to engage, retain and reactivate our customers.
• Directly contribute to the profitability of our company.
• Be strategic: Plan, execute, measure, and optimise customer lifecycle programs.
• Track and improve engagement, retention, and reactivation of lapsed (dormant) accounts.
• Churn reduction is an integral part of this role.
• Manage programs that leverage customer behaviour and include a mix of triggered, targeted, and educational campaigns.
• Maintain relationships with business intelligence, product, and development teams to ensure messaging of programs accurate and meaningful to the target persona.
• Design, develop, test, schedule and deploy lifecycle campaigns.
• Continually measure and improve campaigns.
• Identify areas of the user journey that need improvement and make necessary adjustments.
• Keep abreast of competitor programs and provide insights on this to team.
• 3-5 years of CRM related experience in iGaming.
• A history of lifecycle marketing success.
• Experience with CRM platforms with segmentation and journey builder capabilities.
• Deep understanding of lifecycle marketing, direct marketing and lifecycle best practices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to stakeholders, clients, and customers.
• Detailed orientated and able to meet deadlines.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products analysis, documentation, and presentation.
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and requests.
• Meet goals, be detail oriented and thrive in a fast, dynamic, and entrepreneurial culture.
• Must be passionate about the role and our business.