Bettingjobs are working for a large Germany-based operator looking for expand their payments and fraud operations.
In charge of analyzing client's behavior, identify high risk activity, handle payments and chargebacks related assignments, the ideal candidate should bring in valuable skills and experience to the company. At Intralot, we firmly believe in effective and efficient collaboration.
• At least 1 year of experience in the payments, banking or fraud management sector especially e-fraud and anti-money laundering experience in a Retail environment using proactive approach to fraud prevention
• A broad understanding of e-commerce chargeback processes
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; the ability to
spot trends and identify unusual patterns of behavior
• Able to analyze financial transactions to detect technical problems, decline reasons, processing mismatches in order to efficiently support Clients with in and out payments (including
deposit and withdrawals approvals)
• Commercial education, university degree preferable
• Verbal and written working proficiency in English, German is
• Confident user of MS Office, knowledge of payment BackOffice
systems is an advantage