We are working with a hugely successful iGaming operator with a worldwide presence, initially founded in 1998. To support the growth of their B2B solutions business they are looking to hire a Commercial and Business Development Manager
The role of the Commercial and Business Development Manager is to create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income and actively engage in critical commercial projects that are of strategic importance to the organization.Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Commercial and Business Development Manager will provide updated information, analysis and reports to the management and relevant business units to drive and facilitate well-informed commercial and product decisions.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and grow the customer portfolio and market share of the company’s B2B business, expand the brand’s presence in the global B2B market.
• Work with internal teams to drive the B2B marketing effort and increase the brand awareness of the company’s B2B brand.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders and internal teams to review, assess and negotiate commercial agreements for products that are of critical commercial importance for the company.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and competitor’s product portfolios, provide regular market insights and requirements to continuously improve the company’s product offering.
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities.
• Identify, negotiate and secure new business opportunities to grow the business.
• Build and maintain excellent rapport with clients, internal stakeholders and teams.
• Obtain customer feedback on products/service quality and make reviews and adjustments with internal teams to continuously improve the business operations.
• Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the commercial activity, market opportunities and business developments.
• Track and monitor the business metrics on client accounts and produce regular reporting on the sales activities.
• Produce and deliver clear sales forecasts and plans, achieving sales targets.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Self-Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, develop and implement ideas into new opportunities;
• Substantial experience gained through a Commercial and Business Development role
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization to potential partners and clients, as well as listen and respond to stakeholders
• Excellent business acumen
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and collaborative environment
• Minimum 5 years of working experience with the gaming industry
• Flexible to travel