BettingJobs is working with a leading Casino and Sportsbook operator who are seeking to expand their Malta office with the addition of a Responsible Gaming Analyst.
This role would be well suited to someone with prior knowledge of RG policies and procedures who is highly literate and can communicate to all levels.
• Management of the Responsible Gambling duties.
• Making informed decisions determining appropriate mitigation actions for any risk identified.
• Act as point of contact for escalations for Responsible Gambling cases and complaints.
• Monitor social responsibility triggers (automated and manual) which are activated by player’s activities.
• Use the company’s guideline to apply the adequate social responsibility measures once RG triggers have been activated.
• Follow up on any social responsibility measures taken.
• Recognizes type of customer who need to be logged and reported to the appropriate level of staff and which may trigger customer interaction at an appropriate moment.
• Identify customers who are demonstrating signs of agitation, distress, intimidation, aggression or other behaviors that may inhibit customer interaction.
• Proactively schedule outbound calls to identified players and make them aware of our protection tools available to them.
• Use of all relevant sources of information to ensure effective decision making and to guide and deliver effective customer interaction.
• Communicate effectively with overlapping departments such as customer service department, fraud, payment protection team, CRM, casino and sportsbook.
• Review internal policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant with all statutory or legal requirements. Keep up to date with regulatory changes ensuring we are being compliant.
• Monitor best practice across our industry and suggest improvements to our strategies as appropriate.
• Solid knowledge of Swedish and Maltese gambling social responsibilities requirements
• Background in the online gambling industry
• Experience assessing risk and regulatory concerns
• Good problem solving and decision making skills
• Proven experience in leading/influencing others
• Effective networking skills
• Data analyzing and report writing skills
• Understanding of data driven analytics
• Great planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Good understanding of a review/iterate/improve approach
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders