Betting Jobs are working with a well established casino gaming company with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia (Duluth). They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Game Logic team.
• Research new technologies and incorporate into our products (10%)
• Design features and modules using company's coding standards while applying industry design principles and patterns (10%)
• Rapidly Prototyping proofs of concept for quick decision making (10%)
• Utilizes technical Knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects (10%)
• Troubleshoots issues that occur with integration of complex software (5%)
• Debug various modules to find the root cause of an issue/s using various tools not limited to code analysis, performance profiling and propose a viable solution in acceptable timeline (10%)
• Test the software modules using either automated or manual tests (10%)
• Integrate software while working with other stake holders (5%)
• Provide Customer/Field support as needed (10%)
• Maintain existing software by adding new features or redesigning them using new technologies and market trends (10%)
• Create and maintain documentation for the Products (5%)
• Work with various stakeholders & help create/improve processes and tailor best practices (5%)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience working with large datasets doing high speed manipulation and analysis.
• Proficient with C#/.NET 4.0+, XML and C++
• Unity experience is a preferred
• Working knowledge of Linus is preferred
• Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design & common design patterns.
• Fluency in coding and systems design and a desire to tackle the complex problems
• Requires excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment
• Gaming experience, a plus