Betting Jobs are working with an exciting sports betting notification company with offices based in Stockholm. They are looking to add to their technical team with this backend Java Development position in their Stockholm office.
Working as a Java Back-end Developer you'll get to develop a strong foundation for the company's products. You will work as part of a team, but with your experience feel comfortable to take responsibility for the back-end development. You will tackle the technical aspects of implementing a high-throughput, scalable and highly available service-oriented architecture. You are passionate about technology and maybe also sports.
• At least 4 years of experience with Java and open source software
• Previously worked on highly transactional systems
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Experience designing and building RESTful web service APIs
• Knowledge of Asynchronous Messaging
• Passionate about building high quality, solid products
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Have worked in an Agile software development environment
• Previously worked on large scale multi-threaded projects