BettingJobs is working with a leader in iGaming who are seeking to expand their Romania based office with the addition of a Head of Live Studio.
As Head of Live Studio you will be responsible for the daily studio operations, planning and executing the business plans as directed by the company’s wider strategic aims.
• Lead the management teams of all studio departments – Studio Manager, Risk, Training, Appearance, QA, Customer Support and working closely with HR recruitment and IT support.
• Collaborate with the business and product teams to ensure that all new games, features, and studios are delivered in time and to the highest standards.
• Measuring and analysing the performance of the operation from both a gaming and staff perspective eg: Volume of players, errors, equipment performance.
• Ensure that the operation is efficient in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
• Systematically review all processes with the scope of improving the quality of work in the studio and maximizing existing potential.
• Regularly review the processes and the procedures across the studio operation, updating these when needed to improve the studios’ overall performance.
• Develop and implement the gaming security strategy in the studio in such way that the integrity and transparency of the gaming activities are in accordance with all licensed operational jurisdictions.
• Ensure gaming policies, rules and regulations, are efficiently communicated across all departments, to ensure harmonised activities and an efficient flow of information.
• Other task may be required to be performed in the line of duty as requested by upper management. The main objective is to cast and maintain a team able to perform towards creating a sustainable business which can constantly grow and support the wider business profit making functions.
• Experience within iGaming managing a team; Ideally within Live Casino
• Proven ability to effectively manage large budgets and allocate spending in line with business requirements
• Adhere to project timescales, reporting on activities and performance
• Experience with recruiting and training staff
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• A keen knowledge of casino KPI's and how to improve them
• Ability to clearly define requirements for building internal live casino processes, monitoring technological tools implemented
• A technical understanding of the infrastructure and the technology for online services and general streaming technology
• Ability to work under pressure and thinks and act strategically
• Ability to effectively communicate business objectives to both senior management and new staff